Pony Ping Pong
Fri, 7-9 PM
Playlist from 24/5/2013
- LAte nite tuff guy – one night in a disco (gw edit)
- primal scream – river of pain
- midnight juggernaughts – master of gold
- snoop lion – lalalalalalalalalalal
- rogue cat – magic journey (terje remix)
- golden axe – sexual angel fet princess chelsea
- om unit – traum
- xx- sunrise (jamie xx edit)
- king dj – let me see you feel
- tele tele tele phone
- king cats – down in california (albion edit)
- Theo parrish – ugly edits 6
- shit robot – feels real
- !!!- get that rythm right
- cabin fever trax – deep 92
- pbr streetgang – downstroke
- cabin fever trax – ring play
- roche – a night at the hac
- daniel a very – new moon
- juan maclean – give me every little thign
- chic – le freak
- prince – erotic city
- daft punk – maurader
- motor city drum ensemble – raw cuts 2
- michael cleis – mir a nero
- happy mondays =- stpe on
- blur – poarlife
North Shore Pony Club
Matt and Aaron are here every Friday night to blast open your weekend. Expect an eclectic epileptic style of mash downs, candid conversation, cheap shots and mystery celebrity nakedness.
Little known facts about North Shore Pony Club…
As a kid Matt was a superstar of the shore city talent show. He hopes to work on his tennis over the summer.
Aaron has spent the past five years chasing the sunshine around the world as superstar bass player for Anika Moa and the Plastic Tikis. When he was 8 he had a nose piercing and a Billy Idol haircut. He can play the drums and the bass at the same time.
Aaron met Matt in the smoking section of the departure lounge in honolulu after chasing the infamous 50 year swell. After a magical jam session at the open mike night at the Ponamu, we decided to form the now defunkt electro punkabilly 80's cover band Thunderbox. We got on a roll and spent last summer touring the outer of islands of Japan . Unfortunately our bass player, Luke Mcarthur, became tragically hooked on sake and Japanese school girls. Distancing himself from the group he forced the devastating break-up of the seminal act. We had to sell our guitars to get back to New Zealand. In such times of despair we turned to our trusty four legged friends and thus the North Shore Pony Club was born.
During the daytime Matt is the chairman of a Hong Kong gambling syndicate and Aaron is a freelance bass player for the LA adult entertainment industry.
Aaron is in fact the bastard son of Keith Richards, thanks to the Stones tour of 1979 and one magical night nesting on the moonlit shores of takapuna beach.