The Fry Up
Sat, 7-9 AM
Eggs, Bacon. Black Pudding, Black coffee, Black T-shirt.
The Fry Up with El Gordo.
DJ Selector, Mexican Wrestler.
A little bit of everything and something slightly dodgy from the back of the fridge, El Gordo puts it all together and serves it up on a plate every Saturday from 7 'til 9am.
The best of what's new alongside some righteous dub and alt country. A side serving of retro punk and a light saucing of rock'n'roll to kick start your weekend.
Regular features include:
- Surf and Weather around 7.30
- The bFM Accommodation Guide at 8.00
- Pony Pete with "Rock'n'Roll Racing" around 8.10
- The Political Animal at 08.40 with his iconoclastic insight into politics.
- Misty La Moor presents "Burlyworld" a fortnightly report on the local Burlesque scene.
- Captain Ahab "On the Rocks": your guide to fishing without a boat
- and in season, Bootstrap Billy presents "Around The Grounds"
The Fry Up is the perfect way to start your Saturday. You deserve it.